Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Travel tip #8 from Paula - set some ground rules

It is always important when you're on a grand adventure to set some ground rules for your travelling companions. Here are the rules I will remember to give Martha before we head out on our next journey.

1. I do not care, not even one bit what happened on yesterday's episode of the soap opera. You are NOT allowed to turn the TV on before 7:30 am. Whatever episode they are showing at 5:30 and 6:30 am they are going to repeat later in the day. I promise.

2. The only place you're going to hear me tell you to 'take a couple of thousand out of my wallet' is in Korea. You are always welcome to a few thousand Korean won. Don't think even for a moment I'm ever going to tell you to help yourself to a few thousand when we're back in Canada.

3. There is a reason people start getting ready for a trip a few days before they leave. Grant it you have done an absolutely fabulous job with the photos on this trip - but it's my camera and I want it back. It's not my fault you forgot the cord for yours!

You have been the best travel companion ever! I can hardly wait for our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.